One of celebrity stylist Chaz Dean‘s mottos is “friends don’t let friends use shampoo.” If you haven’t already heard about Chaz Dean’s products (or read about them in my previous posting), now is the time to discover the difference between your current hair products and Chaz Dean’s Wen products.
Chaz just released a new product- Volumizing Treatment Spray. Adding to his extensive line of cleansing conditioners, body cleansing cremes, styling products and lotions, the Lavender Volumizing Treatment Spray came at the request of his many avid customers and celebrity clients (let’s just say he refers to Nicollette Sheridan as “Nicky”). The Volumizing Treatment Spray was designed for use on wet OR dry hair, and can be used for volume and as a finishing spray in place of hairspray. I know- it doesn’t sound possible… but it is! I had the pleasure of meeting Chaz and got a run down of his entire line of Wen products. The theory behind the entire Wen line was to ditch the harsh detergents and chemicals in your current products that cause color fading/stripping, frizz, and dry hair, and use natural, environmentally safe products that make your hair beautiful while keeping it healthy! I have been using the Lavender Volumizing Treatment Spray for a few weeks now and I love it! My hair feels thicker and never falls flat at the end of the day anymore!
To celebrate this great new product, I am giving away a set of Wen products to one lucky reader- valued at over $100!
Here’s what I’m giving away!
- Wen Tea Tree Nourishing Body Lotion
- Wen Tea Tree Cleansing Creme
- Wen Lavender Cleansing Conditioner (My other favorite! Leaves your hair baby soft and super smooth)
- Wen Lavender Styling Creme
- Wen fig-scented Candle
- Oh, and I threw in some hair bands : )
HOW TO ENTER
1. For 1 entry into the giveaway: Simply leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite hair product is and why- even if it isn’t a Chaz Dean product! Be sure to leave your name and an e-mail address so I can contact you if you win!
Please have all entries in by Midnight on Friday, July 10 (Eastern time). I will announce the winner on Monday July 13. Regardless of whether you win or not- all Wen products can be found on www.ChazDean.com!